torsdag 15 januari 2009

The very slow life


I wake up. I rub myelf in tanning lotion. I walk over to the place I've chosen for my breakfasts. I walk back to my bungalow. I sit a while under a shade, reading or writing. I walk up to my bungalow and sleep for an hour. I wake up and walk over to one of the restaurants for lunch. I walk back to my bungalow and lie down and read for a while, sleep a little. I wake up and go out on the beach and sit under an umbrella writing, having a Singah. I walk over to one of the restaurants for dinner. I walk back home and sit on the veranda reading and having a drink. I go inside and continue reading. I fall asleep.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Sounds like a collection of bad habits. In Sweden we believe in the work-line. Talking about bad habits: across the street Christmas is not yet danced out of the house... DLM

Bloggerskan sa...

Hahaha! I'm married to that fun guy! :)

I think I will be introduced to this workline mumbo jumbo in February when I start working. Maybe these lazy days will even make me appreciate it. (I am actually sure it will, doing absolutely nothing can be very tireing.)

Malinka sa...

Det där låter inte alls skönt.

/grön i fejan

Bloggerskan sa...

Yes, I'm starting to get the grip of this now. First days was awful' nothing to do, lost at the end of the world, far away from the husband. But now I seem to have gotten into the flow. Or non-flow. Maybe because I know I will leave for Bangkok in a couple of days...

Bloggerskan sa...

were awful

(minus 4 points studying English...)