tisdag 13 januari 2009

Only for you my friends

A veranda with a view. The pic is taken from my veranda. Here I sit and "see" the sun going down on the other side of the island... Although it is just a short walk uphills to see it for real. The island is very narrow here.

Right now I am back at good old Ao Wuan Duan - feels a bit too busy to my taste. It was a lot clamer in November (2005) when I and Hubby last visited Thailand.

Life is slow and I am reading that book about Mr Pip, or rather about this pacific island where the children get caught up in the reading and reestablishing of Dicken's Great Expectations.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

"The room was, like miss Havisham, in utter decay."(Dickens 1861)DLM

Bloggerskan sa...

Indeed. You've got to read this Pip book, you'll like it very much, I believe. DLF