tisdag 26 maj 2009

Last day in Mongolia

Tonight we are off for Shanghai after a rather short visit here in Mongolia. Too short. We would have prefered more time with friends and in this fantastic country but that will have to wait. Last night we had dinner at an Irish pub. As all Irish pubs in UB they don't serve Guinness, only Chinggis. I prefer the latter. So did the others. When we left we had had 24 Chinggis beer... Together with food I think it all costed around €50...


After a couple of Chinggis we started to discuss business. Hubby and I plan (or at least we did yesterday in the pub) to start importing stuff from Mongolia, both drinkable and eatable. However we need to find something to export. Maybe we could produce our own BabyBjörnish carrier. The Mongolians seem to need such things, as they tend to carry their children in their arms all the time, both men and women. (It already exists here, it's more a matter of habits, I believe.)

However, after my second trip to Mongolia (Hubby's been here eleven times he thinks) I start to get addicted... When I met him I couldn't understand all this fuss about Mongolia and found his storys rather tedious. Now I'll be just as tedious...

Inga kommentarer: