måndag 26 januari 2009

13 minutes of your life

Since I've been on holiday on a secluded Thai beach, my lucky, lucky bastard, I have had to catch up with the news on Gaza. Hence all the Gaza coverage on the blog today.

Spend 13 minutes of your life and watch this piece from 60 minutes. Quite enlightening. Can we unscramble the egg? Are we looking forward to a situation with Jews settled in the West Bank waging civilian war against the state of Israel? And how will Israel keep law and order in such a situation? (Not that they seem very prone to keeping international law...)



Thank's to KABOBfest.

And while you're at it. 11 January I wrote this blogpost about an article in Bangkok Post by Richard Falk. A couple of moments ago I got a visit from the Twingly abuse team regarding that blog post. Must mean that it's worth reading. ;)

Inga kommentarer: